2. Wear dresses. Again, this is something else I don't do because I have legs like tree trunks. Not attractive.
3. Go to Universal, Sea World, WDW...etc. Here's a little secret. I've always said I hate Disney. I don't really. What I hate is having to pretend to not like it so I'm not embarrassed by the fact that I usually can't fit in the seats. I can't walk around as fast, or as long, as all my friends, and let's not even talk about the heat factor. It's a fatty's worst nightmare. That translates to all the parks.
4. Be on top. Yes, I'm referring to what you think I am. I had hip surgery on 5th and 7th grades (which I'll discuss later) and I've always used that as my excuse to not ride it cowgirl style. Honestly, it's because I'm fat. One, I don't want to crush the person beneath me and two, I'd rather not have them be able to stare at all my less than glory. Laying down, at least everything kind of spreads out.
5. Run a marathon...or at least a 5k. Contrary to popular belief, not all fat people are lazy. At this weight, running hurts my knees and the left one cracks with every step. Not a good feeling. But I want to be active and get out and do shit. But not as a fatty.
6. Buy regular deodorant. I used to wear regular old degree. Then I gained more weight and wore Mitchum. Then I gained more weight, and now I wear clinical strength. I just want to go to Wal-Mart, grab some Secret, and be out.
7. Get a pedicure....that lasts. Turns out my weight causes more problems than I ever thought. I have super cracked heels. So bad so that a pedicure barely lasts a week. I always thought maybe I just had severe dry skin; however, turns out that due to my feet holding so much weight, the skin on my heels cracks. Yeah, how gross is that?
Clearly, my list is longer than 7. But it's a start.
1 comment:
You go girl! Keep those hopes in mind. I know you can do it all it takes is a good long commitment. (which I my self don't have)
Post a Comment