Did I mention that I can't wait until Saturday? Lol.
Today is going good so far. I ate 2 hard boiled eggs, some carrots, and baked beans. One thing I've realized is that you shouldn't re-heat baked beans in the microwave. They explode and let off some sort of toxic fume that is not cool lol. I may just re-heat them in a pot like I do everything else. Lunch was suppose to be pork chops, mixed veggies, and great northern beans, but we're kind of off a day so thats actually for dinner. The salsa chicken I was suppose to eat yesterday is for lunch.
So far I've lost 6lbs and its only been 5 days. I try not to get on the scale everyday, but I can't help it. I wanna know are the pounds really slipping away or is it just my imagination. The only time I don't want to get on the scale is after a cheat day. For fear that I've gained every ounce back. I usually wait a couple of days.
The next step is to start adding exercise into this regime. But for now I'll just keep doing what I'm doing, and try not to get to excited every time I shed a pound. :-p
Peace
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment