Monday, February 2, 2009

Day Two

I can do this...I think lol. So far so good. I was a little strict on the bean intake yesterday which is probably why we weren't full. I checked the diet blog today and the writer says eat as much as you like of the following...

Proteins:
Egg whites with one whole egg for flavor
Chicken breast or thigh
Grass-fed organic beef
Pork

Legumes:
Lentils
Black beans
Pinto beans

Vegetables:
Spinach
Asparagus
Peas
Mixed vegetables


So guess I can be a little more lenient with the food distribution lol. Cause 1/2 cup of beans per meal is just not cutting it lol. I guess its not about counting calories, its just about eating these particular foods to aid in you weight loss progress.

Had I known that I would have gotten another slab of ribs lol...The best thing about this diet is I can basically eat all the spanish food my heart desires (as long as its meat, beans, and veggies)...

Through it all I'm mostly looking forward to Saturday. Cause Saturday is cheat day. Nuff said!

No comments: