I'm over it. OMG. If I eat one more fucking bean...I mean I can do everything else...but my motivation is starting to teeter. I mean really...If I eat one more fucking bean. I've been trying to suck it up. I've been trying to see the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, but as D pointed out to me the other day, we are busting our asses to lose 20lbs in 30days, when in reality the weight lost process for the both of us will go beyond 30 days and 20lbs. And I don't know if its a lack of carbs but I'm really starting to dream about things like cereal and milk...or just a simple pb&j. I want them all the time now.
So I went to the store and purchased the Eat This Not That series (the restuarant guide and the shopping guide). I already owned three books that focus on the Glycemic Index (a cookbook, a shopping guide, and a general book). As I mentioned before I did slim fast for a month, so I have that resource. I figure if I put this stuff together I can make it work. Being healthy is a lifestyle change and I have over 100lbs lose, thats not going to happen in 5 months (if I stay on the bean diet) I have to figure out how to balance eating healthy and staying active.
I know a few people that have done it on their own, no gimmicks, no surgeries, just natural weight loss. I need to get focused again, because really...If i eat one more bean...
Peace
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment