Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 16

I went for a walk on Thursday and loved it. If I had one good thing to say about this diet, its that its given me more energy later in the day than I've ever had. Typically after eating like crap all day I'm ready to go to bed at 8pm...Now I'm wide awake at 11pm and still able to get up and function like a normal person at 6am. The weight is still the same, but I haven't had beans in a whole week. So we'll see what happens when I start incorporating that back in.

But back to this whole walking thing. I can't believe I actually enjoyed it. Most of the time any type of exercise feels like a chore (unless its playing a sport like basketball or flag football). But I walked 2 miles and felt like I could have done another 2 miles when it was all said and done. I don't know how much walking I'll be able to squeeze in in the next couple of weeks, since we'll be moving. But I will definitely try, because that is one form of exercise I'm down with. I could even see myself doing that every other day .

Peace

No comments: