Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 10

I find its the little things I miss...warm cookies and milk, cereal and milk, cake and milk, pb&j and milk...I'm sensing a pattern. D brought up an interesting point to me the other day, if we can eat low fat cheese how come we can't drink low fat milk? Truth is I don't know the answer to that. And even if there were an answer I'm not sure I want to know. Cause the reality is we probably shouldn't be eating the cheese either.

Other than breakfast today, I've had a salad for my last 3 meals. Which I must say is pretty darn good. I'm usually not able to eat a salad for one meal let alone 3 different meals. I know that what happened the first week probably won't be repeating this week ( I mean who loses 10lbs in a week), so I'm going to start throwing in some sort of exercising. What's good about that is, if you do 30mins or more of cardio you can have carbs immediately after. I would giving anything right now for some bread....or potatoes...or something carby...

Despite my random cravings, I'm feeling good. I've never looked forward to getting on the scale more. I just can't wait to see the results at the end of the 30 days :-)

1 comment:

D said...

I'm tempted to go rollerblading around Lake Eola so I can have a sandwich.