Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 8

Ok...Lets start with the Cheat Day was AWESOME. D, my girlfriend, and I went to the best breakfast place in town. Didn't really go too crazy, but let me tell you, Banana~Chocolate pancakes is where its at lol. Afterwards we walked around Ikea, which felt like we were secretly exercising while we shopped.

D and I went to Bloomies and walked around looking at all the shit we can't wear now, but maybe...someday lol...It was hilarious. She picked out this Tina Turner type dress with the shimmy shit on it. lol...I was like who wears that. "When you're skinny you can get away with wearing anything." LOL this is true. Later that day my girlfriend and I ate Mickey D's...then we went furniture shopping again. After we got wore out from that we came home and ordered a Large pepperoni pizza.

So that was my cheat day. What I enjoyed about it was that we kinda sorta exercised by walking around 3-4 stores after each meal. Today is a new day. Back to the grind. This week I'm just going to wing the meals and hope I cook something good lol. I felt like last week when I planned everything there was too much pressure to follow our menu. And you never know what may come up. I may not feel like eating leftovers or cooking, I may want to go get some Chipotle.

One week down...I've lost 10lbs which is awesome. I'm gonna write my "When I'm skinny list" later. It'll probably be a little different from D's. I think straight chubby girls and lezzie chubby girls have different skinny aspirations lol.

Peace

No comments: