Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day Three

I feel better than I felt yesterday. Adding more beans definitely helped fill us up. I must say I was not that impressed with my ribs last night. Typically when I cook babyback ribs I do a simple house seasoning, throw on some bbq sauce, wrap them tightly in foil and bake for about 1hr 30mins. At which point the meat is so F-n tender and falling off the bone you never want to stop eating it.

But last night was not like that. My girlfriend had to use a knife...I was sad :-( So I'm over babyback ribs for a while. Lol. I think I'm getting into a decent rhythm with the meals. Now that I'm not calorie counting fixing plates and packing lunches are much easier. So far I've lost a pound...but its only day three. I'm not going to go celebrate just yet.

I'm very optimistic, but I have to find a new snack because peanuts and string cheese aren't cutting it anymore. Anywho...to the 2 people out there that actually read this blog, thanks for the love and support! Having a support system (even in a virtual world) is a very good feeling.

Peace Out

No comments: