I too am the same weight from Saturday, but what my trusty fitness guru friend informed me is that on average people should lose about 1lb a week. So I'm not stressing. I lost 10lbs in a week. I've never lost 10lbs in a week. LOL...
Some things that I know I've been doing different is I haven't had beans with every meal. (Sometimes you just get beaned out). I've mostly been eating vegetables and meat. Maybe the beans are the key factor in this diet and not eating them fucks up the whole deal. Also I've been eating out a lot. Its always only vegetables and meat, but maybe eating majority of your meals at home are another factor is being successful at this.
I don't know why I haven't lost another pound, but if the point of the diet is 20lbs in 30days... that's about 5lbs a week. My weight lost from last week should hold me over lol. After this cheat day though I'm back on the grind...just protein, legumes, vegetables...thats it. Trying to mix it up, for me, is what's throwing me off.
I've read the comments on the blog where I found this diet and 90% of the women mention that they go through stagnant phases. Knowing that this is common helps me keep my eye on the prize. Now is the time for me. Even if I don't lose a single damn pound in the next coming days, I will continue this diet because I've seen the outcome in person. And its not like those fake ass diet commercials. Witnessing a human being lose weight is inspiring. Will it get hard at times? For sure. But the reward will be so much better. I made a promise to myself and I'm not going to break it. 6months on this diet. Whether J or D stay on it is up to them, but I will still be here bitching and complaining, celebrating and hoping through this journey.
Peace
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment