What I don't like about diets are restrictions. As my friend and I discussed yesterday telling us what we can't eat will only make us want it more. But on this particular diet there is so much we can eat you almost forget about the other stuff. The guy who hipped me to this diet says its best to look at your meals on a grade scale, did you have an "A" day or a "C" day.
An A day is like grilled chicken breasts, black beans, and some veggies. A C day would be like fried chicken, beans, and salad with dressing. So I aim for B+ days. I typically eat 3 meals a day breakfast consisting of eggs, spinach, and baked beans. Lunch is usually some type of meat (either chicken breast, thigh, lean steak, or pork) veggies, and beans. And dinner is usually the same layout as lunch.
Today is a B+ day. I had my usual breakfast. For lunch I'm having Salsa Chicken, with black beans and mixed veggies. For dinner, I'm using leftover steak to make a salad (thanks for the tip D!). What's also good about this diet is that I can go to Chipotle, or Qdoba, or Moe's and get the same essential items I need to eat for this diet.
Plus...I can eat whatever the hell I want on my cheat day...(Saturday can't come fast enough lol.)
Here's to no restrictions!
Peace
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment