The reason I say that is last week, I didn't start on Sunday (Superbowl party, who can pass that up?) Even without the extra day, I still lost 7 lbs this week. And this past Sunday, I was so aggravated about a lot of things that all I wanted to do was immerse myself in a vat of mint chocolate chip ice cream. I told Miss D that I felt as though 7 lbs for 5 days was pretty good, and maybe I should make Saturday AND Sunday my cheat days. However, she helped me to see the error of my thinking by letting me know it would have almost a gateway effect. So I stayed strong. It's not that I'm hungry really, I just miss the full feeling you get from potatoes, rice, noodles....all the shit we can't have. Unlike Miss D, I don't have a significant other going through the same thing. He, unfortunately, is skinny as a fucking rail and eats whatever he wants. And get this...since we've met, the bastard gained about 20 lbs AND HE'S STILL SKINNY.
Ugh. Life isn't fair.
I made salmon tonight. It was pretty good, not gonna lie. Of course, the significant other bitched about it because he claims he's allergic to fish. Which I happen to know isn't true b/c we've had sushi. He got sick eating fish once so now he's scared of it. Needless to say I was not happy about this. Here I am slaving over a hot stove for him to complain? So i told his ass to eat rice and green beans. I wish I had someone who understood. Not that he's not great about it. I go out of my way to make him some sort of starch so that he doesn't suffer with me, which he seems to appreciate. He's encouraging, but he has always said "it doesn't matter to me." It being my weight. I feel like men always say that, until a tall, slim brunette with a nice ass and perky tits comes strolling by.
Don't get me wrong, I am doing this for me. But I'd be lying if I said a little bit of it wasn't to attract some attention.
1 comment:
When J and I move you can come have dinner with us. Tell him to make his own damn meals lol. We will suffer together. Take care D.
Post a Comment