Friday, February 6, 2009

Come on Saturday!!

So I've finally appeared. I thought maybe writing about my weight loss and all the trials and tribulations that come with it may help. I've honestly just been too lazy to do it. Must be a recurring theme in my life. But no matter. I'm changing that.

I never used to weigh myself, so up until Monday, I only had a weight guesstimate. Since embarking on this diet, I now know how much I weigh. Which I won't be disclosing here (I mean, I was just now able to share that with myself; it'll take a little while to share with everyone else). But I can say it's day 5 and as of yesterday, I've lost 5 lbs. Holy shit! I don't think I've ever lost 5 lbs in my life. I'm trying not to think of it as being a drop in the ocean, because let's be real. I've got about 5 cheerleaders of weight to lose. But weighing myself everyday is actually keeping me motivated.

With that said, tomorrow is cheat day and I'm so effing excited! When I first started this I told myself that come cheat day, I'm not going to go crazy because then come the day after, it will be that much harder to get back on track. Fuck that shit. I think I might have a pbj sandwich for breakfast, washed down with an ice cold glass of milk. And maybe some cereal. Then maybe sushi for lunch...the possibilites are endless.

This is probably the first eating lifestyle I have tried that has ever worked for me. I'm not so much of a rule follower and HAVING to eat this meal or that meal at this time is not something that works for me. I might actually be skinny by my high school reunion. Hot damn.

1 comment:

Miss Downsizing said...

I want Pizza...Pizza...Pizza...lol