Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Walk it Out!

I'm taking a little vacation December 24th-January 5th. Guess what I'll be doing every single day during this time. Attempting to exercise and walk at least 2 miles. I'm still not under 300lbs. And what sucks is that every morning I get on the scale I'm 5lbs lighter...every evening I've seemed to gain it all back. My girlfriend says its water weight...I hate water weight. I guess the bright side is that I'm not going over my start weight (if you wanna call it a bright side :-)

Here's the plan:

Update shuffle with only banging hip hop (T.I, Lil Jon, etc.)

Get a new pair of cotton shorts (because let me tell you trying to do anything in basketball shorts other than playing basketball is not good on the the thighs.)

Begin Power Walking.

I think once I get a steady heart rate and feel as though I've actually done something other than wander, I'll hit up the gym and do some strength training.

I have the motivation and determination...I just have to act on it.

1 comment:

Bon Don said...

Have fun on your vacation! You can do it!