Did I learn the dance moves to single ladies...nope...did I exercise...nope...did I attempt to change my eating habits...nope...
Was my vacation or this last month productive in any way, shape, form, or fashion...you be the judge...
The only good thing that came out of this last month is that I realized I overeat...a lot. And for no apparent reason other than I'm a fat ass that can't say no. Case in point. I went to Tijuana Flats last night and ordered steak flautas (sp?). Got home and realized they gave me chicken...Went back to Tijuana flats to correct the order...and while I waited I order a chicken quesadilla... Why? When I got home I inhaled the food. I attempted to eat the quesadilla, and trust me. I tried. But I felt like I was going to puke all over myself. So I gave the rest of it to my roommate.
But why did I do that in the first place. I don't eat because I'm stressed. I don't eat because I'm depressed. I eat because I can. So I've decided to go to OA (overeaters anonymous). Maybe there I can figure out why I do what I do. I don't want to be like one of those people I see on discovery health that have to be lifted out there house with a crane. Walking the walk and talking the talk are two different things. But maybe with OA I can find the support I need and the motivation to get my fat ass from in front of the computer and in the gym.
Progress is a slow process...no shit!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I do the same thing! I eat because i can... I'm going to take baby steps and hit the gym... some walking and light swimming to start with.
Don't be so hard on yourself!
*Bon Don*
Post a Comment