So...I planned on going for a power walk at some point this week. That didn't happen. I think I try and convince myself that I don't have time, but I know I do. Instead of watching tv for 3hrs straight I could hit the gym for an hour. But I haven't. So I wonder...what the hell am I waiting for? The weight isn't going to fall off overnight. I'm not going to wake up and be smaller. I just have to figure out how to get out of the house.
It's only been a week and though I have a lot more energy from eating healthier (no fast food, junk food, or soda in a week) I still feel like I'm not being the change I want to see.
My friend D thinks we should try out for the Biggest Loser or Made, but my theory is if I can't get my fat ass out of bed now to exercise I probably won't do it on national television either. I'll be the one in the back of the pack complaining of worn out limbs and chest pains.
The only thing that pushing me right now is the thought that I'm going to kill over and die at any moment if I don't get into shape. But for some reason its still not pushing me in the direction of the gym.
Hopefully...I'll get there soon...I still don't know what the hell I'm waiting for...
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment