I've never been a fan of crazy diets. I tried slim fast for a while, but that was pretty expensive. And not very filling. But it did have a level of excitement and anticipation that folks don't usually expect from a diet.
I have a friend who tried this one diet he actually found here on blogger about losing 20lbs in 30 days. This kid stayed on the diet for maybe about 7 months (he may still be on it I'm not sure) and he lost 100lbs. How crazy right?
I actually tried the diet back in June. I lost 20lbs in a month...it was fucking crazy...But my girlfriend found it monotonous and I got tired of cooking for every meal of the damn day.
Fast-Forward 6 months later, we are starting the diet tomorrow. Lol...I'm back at it again. This time with the determination of a fucking Olympian lol...I'm sick of complaining about the outcome, but never doing anything to change it. So its on guys. I went to the grocery store and got everything I need for this venture. If you want more info about it check it out here http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2007/04/06/how-to-lose-20-lbs-of-fat-in-30-days-without-doing-any-exercise/
Peace and Bleassing
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment